Piher's cross-functional design team, can readily drive the commercialization of your cutting-edge medical devices and ultimately transform how to address complex health care issues.
Today´s patient demands the ultimate in acurate and reliable health care with reliable monitoring of critital parameters. Amphneol is a pioneer in the development of new and increasingly robust sensor technology for medical applications. We offer innovative solutions, fast development cycles and excellent quality control to meet the most stringent requirements.
Our in-house design and modeling capabilities expedite the process of product development and ensure first-time success rates. We have developed state-of-the-art, high-performance sensors known for their accuracy, reliability and small size.
Constant investment in developing new materials and production methods means allow us to improve our performance across a wide range of products, from components to higher-lever assemblies.
Competitively priced solutions are developed in partnership with our customers´ ever-increasing demands for quality, reliability and performance.
With the increased use of electronics in healthcare equipment, access to the best health care has been improved for more people. At the same time, safety, efficiency and cost concerns and have raised including telemedicine and IOT (The internet of things).
Piher sensors and controls are succesfully providing responsive operation, compatibility with many existing controllers, and helping meet the specifications required by the most demanding regulations faster.
Example applications for Piher sensors, PCB resistors and control potentiometers in the medical and mobility fields are:
• Electrosurgical generator controls.
• Mobility chairs-scooters for older or handicapped people: throttle, steering, position.
• Wig wag throttle lever.
• MRI and CAT devices controls.
• Crank shaft position sensor.
• Patient monitor equipment.
• Coulter counter analyzers.
• Medication dispensers potentiometers.
• Valve position sensor for ventilators & anesthesia machines.
• Hospital and surgical power beds angel/position sensors. Drugs cart dispenser.
• Medical electric linear / rotary actuators and joystick potentiometers.
• Cut, blend, coag and bipolar controls.
• Ultrasound medical equipment.
• Robotic exoskeletons rotary angle sensor.
• CrLaser diffraction particle size, surface area and pore analyzers.
• Medical lighting, deadlamps, binocular loupes, endoscopes, arthroscopes.
• Lung respiratory devices.
• Breast pumps.
• Shock wave theraphy devices.
• Plastic products for medical applications.
• Temperature control units.
• Electronic dosing systems for self-medication.
• Line-of-sight radio devices.
• Security access systems.
• Cardiac pacemakers and defibrillators.
• Respiration systems.
• Hearing aids.
• Insulin pumps.
• Electric Care Beds, Medical Beds & Disabled Beds.
• Rotary evaporator control.
• Imaging diagnostic devices.
• Medtech sensors.
• Prosthetics position and angle sensor.
• Incubation potentiometer adjust.
• Biotech sensors.
Other Human Engineering Research applications where Piher position and angle medical sensors are safely used:
- Wheelchair Hand Rim.
- Power Apparatus for Wheelchairs.
- Wheelchair Push Rim.
- Personal Medical Vehicle.
- Variable Compliance Joystick.
- User Adjustable Wheelchair Backrest .
- Universal Restraint Mechanism for Wheelchair.
- Mobile Power Caster For The Disabled.
- Robotic Strong Arm.
- Pathway Measurement Devices, Systems .
- Splint for Treatment of Musculoskeletal Injury .
- Angle Adjustment Backrest.
- Steering Mechanism for a Personal Vehicle.
- Seating Function Monitoring and Coaching System.
- Pneumatic Powered Mobility Devices.
- Adjustable Arm-Cycle for People with Disabilities.
- Head Position Monitor.
- Non-surgical medical collaborative robots.
- Light Weight Wheelchair Training System.
- Assistive Robot sensor.
- Medical Robotics and Discrete Automation.
- Remote Controlled Retractable Cane for the Visually Impaired.
- Quadruped wheel-legged robots.
Download application note.