Printed position sensors:
Printed position sensors are the most cost-effective position sensing devices in the market while featuring millions of cycles of mechanical life, low power consumption, extended operational temperature and absolute positioning feedback without external electronics.
Our variable PCB carbon printed sensors afford simple integration and can operate in harsh environments without requiring periodic replacement thus minimizing downtime and being a low-cost alternative to magnetic and optical encoders.
Carbon printing electronics:
Our market-leading thick-film technology can be used to deposit any combination of fixed resistors, switches, keypdas, potentiometer tracks and conductors onto virtually any size, shape or PCB form. This versatility offers an enormous range of design possibilities at competitive prices, even in low batch quantities.
• Robust for harsh environments.
• Low profile.
• Reduced component count & soldered connections.
• No assembly and soldering required..
• Cost and size reduction
• Laser trimmimg for accurate voltage divider ratios.
• Switch, fixed resistors and potentiometer will be printed at the same time.
Download Printed PCB Resistors datasheet
Quick turnaround times provide our customers the fastest time-to-market in a cost-effective manner.
Printed capacitive touch controls:
Piher can provide printed touch controls where the presence of a conductive object or finger creates a capacitance change which is converted into a switch activation in HMI applications.
We can print on several materials or substrates such as FR4, CEM, CERAMIC and flexible substrates with AG nanoparticle conductive inks, conductive polymer PEDOT, carbon and dielectric layers that allow flexibility, bendability and other convenient mechanical properties.
Download Capacitive Sensors datasheet
• Mirror memory.
• Fuel level.
• Strip and ring tactile potentiometer tracks
• Climate controls.
• Headlight position.
• Power sunroof.
• Pedal position sensor.
• Instrument panel and steering column controls.
• Domestic and industrial light dimmers / switches.
• Power tool speed controls.
• Seat heating and memory position.