Over 60 years perfecting product design, automation and process stability for bespoke and standard potentiometric sensors and controls.
In addition to customizing and configuring our established catalogue of six to 21mm rotary position sensors and controls, we will design and manufacture any contacting solution in any size based on our tried-and-tested potentiometer technology and processes. Typically, this includes the deployment of shafts, gears, detent, connectors and harnesses in a single module.
Additional features and optional extras: built-in switch, long life, non-flammable, low torque, improved linearity & hysteresis, crimped terminals, multiple wiper positions, multi-gang, cermet substrate, rotor and shaft color and version selection, packaging (bulk, tape on reel, ammo pack, magazine and embossed tape, J Lead Surface Mount Trimmer Potentiometer).
Piher´s controls product range include the most advanced features in the market, such as
- Rotary or slide movement.
- Endless Rotation.
- Long Life.
- Switch option.
- Potentiometric, Switch or Incremental encoder technology.
- High detent torque fully configurable.
- Screened PCB’s.
- Electrical and mechanical specs customization.
- Value added assemblies.
- Spring return.
- Potentiometers with detents.
- Appliance controls.
- Automotive controls and sensors.
- Industrial/Instrumentation controls.
- Power tool control.
- Timer relays.
- Light switches.
- Climate controls.
- AFL (Adaptive Front Lighting).
- Infotainment controls.
- Seat heating and memory position.
- PIR sensors.