Hollow shaft magnetic rotary angle and position sensor-control.
• Simple & Robust magnetic design.
• Endless rotation.
• Programmable switch output.
• Programmable Linear Transfer Characteristics
(some positive slopes & one negative slope can be programmed in the same transfer characteristic;
up to 4 programmable points; see last page).
• Self-diagnostic features.
• Over voltage protection and reverse voltage protection.
Also upon request:
• True full redundant version.
Examples of applications:
• Non-Contacting long life angle/position sensor.
• Absolute rotary position sensor
• Pedal position Sensor.
• Turn counter.
• Throttle/EGR valve and gear position sensor.
• Height & suspension sensor.
• Non-contacting potentiometer.
• Float-level sensor.
• Motor-shaft position sensor.
• Precision robotics, material handling, industrial equipment, HVAC monitoring & control, etc.
The MTS-360 provides a true breakthrough in contactless sensor technology by combining a through-shaft design with 360º absolute position feedback in an ultra miniature size. The result is the smallest fully featured rotary sensor on the market with reliability up to 50 million cycles.
With its tiny size, engineers can now integrate a fully featured rotary sensor directly on their PCB without the packaging issues that typically accompany encoders or other absolute position devices. The exceptionally low profile fits easily in places that were previously too small for pre-packaged rotary sensors.
This ultra-miniature Rotary Position Sensor is ideal in optical imaging stabilization and precision biomedical devices, optical zoom devices, consumer electronics, instrumentation, HVAC systems, automotive control systems, marine controls, fork lift trucks, farm equipment, cranes, low speed motor feedback, valve position sensors and robotic and automation feedback system.