With outstanding material properties and fabrication techniques, ceramic-based potentiometers are the most appropriate choice over carbon when higher performance in terms of tolerance, accuracy and heat dissipation is needed.
Compliant with RoHS3, REACH and lead-free reflow soldering, two versions of 10 and 15mm have been designed for automotive and industrial applications that require precise control in a compact design.
IP54 sealed, the PSC-10 and PSC-15 potentiometers feature a variety of different rotor designs, fixed stop positions and shaft styles.
Main features - 15mm SMD cermet potentiometer
• Specifically designed for leadfree reflow soldering processes (excellent performance).
• Up to 10K cycles mechanical life.
• Cermet resistive element.
• Dust proof enclosure.
• Alumina substrate.
• Full traceability.
• Plastic material according to UL94V-0.
• Also upon request:
- Long life model for low cost control potentiometer applications.
- Mechanical detents.
- Low torque version.
- Centering pins.
- Wiper positioned at initial, 50% or fully clockwise.
10mm version available (PSC-10). Carbon version available (PS-15).
Download 3D STEP file.