This rotary sensor provides a perfect fit for preferential use in space constraint applications.
Despite its lightweight and miniature size of only 21mm., this hall effect sensor delivers high performance with up to 360º electrical angle (without dead zone), 12bit resolution, extended life and EMI & ESD protection.
The MSC-360 can easily be tailored to customers' needs providing value at the lowest cost even for the most demanding environments.
- Simple & Robust magnetic compact design
- Endless rotation
- Up to 360º of electrical angle
- Magnetic shielding (models without shielding are available for better cost-effectiveness)
- Programmable linear transfer characteristics (positive slopes & negative slopes can be programmed)
- Self-diagnostic features
- Over voltage protection and reverse voltage protection
- Analog and PWM output
- Simple or redundant output
- Non-Contacting long life angle/position sensor.
- Absolute rotary position sensor
- Pedal position sensor.
- Throttle/EGR valve and gear position sensor.
- Height & suspension sensor.
- Non-contacting potentiometer.
- Float-level sensor.
- Joysticks and hand controls.
- Robotics, material handling, industrial equipment, HVAC monitoring & control, etc.
Download 3D STEP file.