Carbon printing at the cutting edge of laser-trimming technology
We’re known for the fine art of laser trimming, delivering the very low tolerances at very high volumes needed to keep pace with automotive innovation in electronics. Actually, we’re old masters of every aspect of the printed PCB resistor process, eliminating programme risk as we deliver around the world from our plants in Europe and China.
We print on the main substrates, with the confidence to explore more.
We’re as easy with complex carbon as simple silver.
Dielectric? No problem.
We live, breathe and think ink.
That’s why our customers value our input on product design, knowing we can make them as cost-effectively as possible without compromising the original specification.
And why they don’t have sleepless nights worrying about on-time delivery to the highest quality, even when they want us to vary product lines at high volumes.
• Low profile
• Low cost
• Low power
• No insertion costs, errors or soldering problems
• Unlimited fixed and variable resistor combinations
• Voltage-divider calibration
• Special ohmic values
• Resistive values can be laser trimmed for accurate tolerances
• Wiper interfaces to your specification
- Mirror memory
- Strip and ring tactile potentiometer tracks
- Seat heating and memory position
- Vehicle pedal position
- Steering column module
- PC/console input game controller
- Automotive headlight and dashboard dimmer
- Domestic and industrial light dimmers
- Sensor pad
- Resistance element
- Power tool speed controls
....... and more
Download introduction sheet
Carbon Conductive Ink PCB