Piher´s linear potentiometers and PCBs are the solution for most linear position sensing requirements. PCBs can be easily tailored to customers needs.
Since we provide passive absolute analogic sensors, there is no need for extra electronics thus providing a cost effective solution compared to DC-LVDTs, inductive sensors, GMR/AMR sensors and linear encoders.
- Roller position.
- Valve position.
- Hydraulic cylinder position sensors.
- Machine tool position sensor.
- Handling and automation sensor.
- Linear motors position feedback.
- LVDTs sensors replacement.
Non-contac Position sensors can detect the piston position of pneumatic actuators for cylinders and grippers.
- Analog, digital and switch outputs with configurable measuring ranges.
- Fast and easy mounting in T-slots, C-slots, tie-rod cylinders, round body cylinders or profile cylinders.
- Tried and tested hall-effect technology.