This new small sensor complements Piher’s broad range of magnetic sensors providing a perfect fit for preferential use in space constraint applications.
Despite its lightweight and miniature size of only 21mm. this hall effect sensor delivers high performance with up to 360º electrical angle (without dead zone), 12bit resolution, extended life and EMI & ESD protection.
The MSC-360 can easily be tailored to customers' needs providing value at the lowest cost even for the most demanding environments. That's what we do very well!
Target industries: □ Industrial □ Medical □ Off highway □ Marine □ Automotive
Example of applications:
- Non-Contacting long life angle/position absolute sensor.
- Embedded OEM motion control applications.
- Pedal position sensor.
- Throttle/EGR valve and gear position sensor.
- Height & suspension sensor.
- Medical devices and exoskeletons.
- Industrial automation displacement sensor.
- Joysticks and hand controls.
- Automatic guided vehicles (AGVs) steering sensor.
- Robotics, material handling, industrial equipment, HVAC monitoring & control, etc.
More information / datasheet