With outstanding material properties and fabrication techniques, ceramic-based potentiometers are the most appropriate choice over carbon when higher performance in terms of tolerance, accuracy and heat dissipation is needed.
Compliant with RoHS3, REACH and lead-free reflow soldering, two versions of 10 and 15mm have been designed for automotive and industrial applications that require precise control in a compact design.
IP54 sealed, the PSC-10 and PSC-15 potentiometers feature a variety of different rotor designs, fixed stop positions and shaft styles.
• Surface mount
• Operating temp: -40ºC to +90ºC
• Power rating 0.5W @ 70ºC
• Linearity upon request: ±3%, ±5%, etc
• Detents available
• Long life: from 1k to 10k cycles
• Tight tolerances: ± 5%, ±10%, etc
• Low profile
• Option of special output tapers
• High precise Program selectors
• Portable equipment
• Medical devices
• Power supplies
• Instrumental Small engines
• Motor controllers
• Appliances controls
• Home & building automation
Samples and production series are already available. Datasheets can be found online at www.piher.net
For further information please contact the Piher sales network or an approved distributor.