Dual Axis Inclinometer based on MEMS Technology
The tilt sensors of the TS family are reliable and precise sensors and ideal for applications where fast response and high accuracy is needed. Based on mechanics-free MEMS technology these inclinometers accurately measure inclination, tilt and angle in harsh environmental conditions. With its ability to measure angles up to 360° with an accuracy of <0.5° over the full temperature range, it is perfect for use in heavy-duty applications such as load monitoring, leveling, and boom angle monitoring.
Different outputs options and measurement ranges are configurable. Custom packaging is available on request.
- Reliable and wear-free MEMS technology
- Inclination range: ±25°, ±45°, ±90° or ±180°
- Digital signal processing, filter algorithms
- Analog and CAN output
- Dual axis combined gyroscope and accelerometer
- Accuracy <0.5° (-40°C to 85°C)
- Fully sealed (IP69K) for use in harsh environments
- Operating temperature from -40°C to +85°C
|Typical error (at 25°C; Vcc = 12V)||°||-0,15||+0,15|
|Max. error (at -40°C to +85°C; Vcc = 12V)||°||-0,5||+0,5|
Other specifications on request