SM-15 / SMC-15
15mm Panel Control Potentiometer
Cost-efficient panel control based on the PT-15 and PTC-15 potentiometer enclosed in plastic housing with integrated shaft. Available in Carbon (SM-15) and Cermet (SMC-15)
- Electrical and mechanical specifications
- Separate or assembled nut and washer
- Custom mechanical life
- Special outputs (linear, log, anti-log, bespoke)
- Absolute or independent linearity values
- Special resistance value and tolerance
- Mechanical and electrical angles
- Custom shaft lengths
|Range of values*||100Ω ≤ Rn ≤ 5 M (Decad. 1.0 - 2.0 - 2.2 - 2.5 - 4.7 - 5.0)|
100Ω ≤ Rn ≤ 1M Ω ----- ± 20% |
1MΩ < Rn ≤ 5M Ω----- ± 30%
|Max. Voltage||250 VDC (lin) 125 VDC (no lin)|
|Nominal Power||50°C (122°F) 0.25W (lin), 0.12W (no lin)||70°C (158°F) 0.5W (lin) 0.25W (no lin.)|
|Power derating||0 Watt a 100°C|
|Taper**||Lin., Log., Alog.|
|Residual resistance*||≤ 0.5% Rn (5Ω min.)|
|Operating temperature||-25°C + 70°C(***) (-13°F + 158°F)||-40°C + 90°C (-40 + 194°F)|
* Check availability.
** Other tapers: check availability.
*** Up to 85°C depending on application.
|Mechanical rotation angle||265° ± 5°|
|Electrical rotation angle||240° ± 20°|
0.5 to 2.5 Ncm |
(0.7 to 3.4 in-oz)
|Stop torque||> 10 Ncm. (14 in-oz)|
|Nut Torque||> 80 Ncm. (113.3.6 in-oz)|
|Mechanical life*||≥10K cycles|
* For Ohmic values ≤ 1 K Ω Lower values: check availability.
|see PT-15 and PTC-15|